1.25.2011

5 hour Ortho apt?

I was literally gone from 11-4 today for my kids ortho appointment. This is the saddest thing I have ever done. I left at 11 because I THOUGHT my appointments were at 1230, and it takes an hour to get there. I wanted there to be enough time in case there was traffic or weather issues. When I got to the office at 1215, I realized that our apt's were at 230, not 1230. And they closed for lunch from 1230-130. Sigh. They said to come back at 130 and they would try and squeeze us in. So I took the kids to the McD's and they got an item off the dollar menu. (KP got a salad, and JB got 2 pies. I don't know who is the smarter one here.) So we head back to the Dr's office at 130, and wait. And wait. And wait. Kids are called around 215, did their thing, and we were out of there around 250. And had to drive home. Arrived at 4. This is my life, people. The excitement is overwhelming, I know. 

Okay, so maybe I AM that crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. With the way my kids are spaced age wise, and with the stellar genes they all got from me and my husband, this is the first year in 22 years we do not have any ortho payments! Can you say, "whoo hoo???".
    Thanks for stopping by mt blog today--although I was a little creeped out--you have the exact same name as my best friend's daughter, who happens to be my daughter's best friend!!! And I know that Van Vleet is not that common.
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete