1.15.2011

I'm back!

I have been flaking. I know. 
It has been about a week or so since my last post. I wish I had some really juicy, exciting reason why.
I don't.
Well, besides the fact that I home school 5 kids. This week was finals week for my 9th grader. Then 2 of my boys went away for a Winter Camp for Boy Scouts. And tonight there is a church dance. I am NEVER this busy.
Go to fullsize imageI did, however, have a chance to type up some of my pages for my book. I am such a goober, because I write my book. By hand.  Is that weird? It's the way I have done it since I started writing in junior high. Of course there were computers back then. (My computer class consisted of putting in co'ords (153,15) and then you would get a nifty green/black screen with a picture or something on it. And BTW, the only computer game there was to play in that class was Oregon Trail. Best. Game. Ever.)



Man, I can just get off subject. Where was I? Ahh, yes. I write, by hand. And then I have to put it all into the computer. I feel like I have been writing FOREVER. And then I put it into WORD. Seriously? I'm only on page 16? Man. Only 284 to go. At least I know that I haven't even begun the good stuff. I am still bringing in characters.It just makes me feel like I have SOOOoooo much left to do.  I need to keep reminding myself that I absolutely LOVE what I do. I LOVE WHAT I DO!
I am such a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment