12.22.2010

What are you doing?

Why, I am hard at work, that's what! I am working on a YA book, "The Tempts".

Tabitha meets some new-comers at their high school following the opening of a new factory in town. She and her friends welcome one of them into their small circle. But is this boy all he seems to be? Friendly, good-looking, and every thing Tabitha would ever want in a guy; Thaddeus is perfect for her. Then strange things start to happen. Good kids going bad. People disappearing. Rumors start flying. Tabitha, Thaddeus and their friends find themselves stuck in the middle.




                For 15 years, I have just floated through life. I have been under the radar. Nothing exciting about me. No, seriously. Nothing. I have had the same two friends since the third grade.  I have lived in the same boring house, on the same boring street, in the same boring town. Snore.
                Last week, everything  changed.
                Okay, not everything. I still live in the same boring house, on the same boring street, in the same boring town. I still have those same friends since the third grade. I am still under the radar. But now, I am different. I know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment